Request a Bin
As part of the new waste and recycling service South Bucks District Council provides the following containers;
- 240-litre black wheelie bin for refuse
- 240-litre blue lidded wheelie bin for mixed recycling
- 23-litre lockable brown food waste bin
- 5-litre silver kitchen caddy
- Blue recycling sacks (to notified properties only)
With the exception of the black box each property will only be entitled to one of each container. Residents may have up to three black boxes for paper.
If your container has been damaged, lost, stolen or you have just moved to the area and require a replacement container please complete your details below.
If you feel the standard 240-litre bins are too large for your needs you can request a smaller 140-litre bin, this holds approximately 2 sacks of rubbish. Families of 5 can request a larger bin and an application form will be sent to you.
We shall endeavour to deliver a replacement container within 14 days of receiving your request.