Pay an ECN (parking ticket) You can pay a ECN online using our secure site or the automated telephone payment line 0845 4524747. This call will cost you 7 pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge. NB should you wish to challenge the ECN do not pay.
How to pay an ECN
Before proceeding with your online payment please ensure that you have:
- The charge notice number
- Your vehicle registration number
- A valid credit or debit card
The system will accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Electron.
Please follow the below link to pay your ECN online.
How to appeal against an ECN
Appeals should be made in writing to the Parking Manager at Parking Services, PO Box 406, Amersham, HP6 5TB or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appeals are handled by specialist case officers experienced in parking issues and customer care.
The full legal facts will be considered and it will be confirmed that the ticket was issued correctly and is valid according to the Road Traffic Act 1984.
Every case is judged on its own merits and any exceptional circumstances where a discretionary view can be taken will be considered.
The case officer will reply in writing with the decision on the appeal. If the appeal is unsuccessful, then you have 14 days to pay the ECN at the discounted amount, after which time the charge will revert back to £80.00.
What will happen if I don't pay or appeal my ECN?
If payment is due and no response is made, these procedures may apply and incur extra charges:
1. Request the registered keeper details from the DVLA.
2. Serve a Notice to Keeper to the registered keeper where the opportunity will be given to name the driver of the vehicle at the time of the offence (if not the registered keeper).
3. The Council may pursue any outstanding debt through the Magistrates Court.