Search site
South Bucks District Council
Search site


South Bucks District Council issue premises licences for: 

  • Betting Offices and Race Tracks,
  • Bingo Clubs,
  • Adult Gaming Centres,
  • Licensed Family Entertainment Centres.

We issue permits for:

  • gaming machines in licensed premises,
  • gaming machines in members' clubs
  • gaming in members' clubs,
  • prize gaming; and
  • unlicensed family entertainment centres.

In addition we also:

  • issue Temporary Use Notices,
  • issue Occasional Use Notices
  • issue Provisional Statements; and
  • register Small Society Lotteries.‚Äč

We are responsible for monitoring and taking any appropriate enforcement action on any premises licences or permits issued if the holders are not upholding the licensing objectives or any relevant conditions of licence.

Further information is available from the Department of Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) and Gambling Commission website.

The fees payable for the various licences and permits are detailed on the fees list in the Downloads section