South Bucks District Council’s Community Grants provides funding to support local voluntary organisations. All awarded grants are required to support at least one,if not a combination, of the key themes below:
• Develop and Improve local services and facilities
• Support a thriving economy
• Improve community engagement, particularly with disadvantaged and hard to reach groups
• Improve health and well-being
• Improve community safety and reduce the fear of crime
• Help create a greener and more sustainable environment
The forms may take up to 45 minutes to complete. The application does not offer a save facility option so applicants are advised to have relevant supporting information available whilst completing the form including; annual accounts and contact bank details. If application successful you will have to submit constitution, safeguarding policy at a later date.