South Bucks District Council’s Community Grant Scheme provides funding to support local voluntary organisations. All awarded grants are required to support at least one if not a combination of the key themes below:
• Facilitating community participation, engagement and action
• Enable older people to live fuller, safer, more active and fulfilling life-styles
• Improving the health and well-being of the population and reducing health inequalities
• Proving an environment for young people to make a positive contribution
• Helping to stimulate and support a vibrant local economy
• Celebrate the cultural heritage in South Bucks
The forms may take up to 45 minutes to complete. The application does not offer a save facility option so applicants are advised to have relevant supporting information available whilst completing the form - annual accounts, contact bank details. If application successful you will need to submit constitution and safeguarding policy at a later date.