Road Markings and Signage

Transport for Bucks (TfB) maintains and repairs all road signs in the county and maintains, installs and removes various road markings.

Transport for Buckinghamshire faults can be reported online.

Traffic calming schemes are also the responsibility of TfB. Traffic calming is any measure which seeks to reduce vehicle speeds eg road humps, chicanes, islands, signing, lining, coloured surfacing etc.

For further information please visit the Transport for Buckinghamshire website.
Alternatively you can call 01296 382 416 or email

street nameplates