Economic Development Partners
Our partner organisations are key to economic development and these are just some examples of projects with partners, but let us know what you need and we'll be happy to help:
- Connected Counties programme - The team regularly engage with partners across the county and with connectivity providers such as Openreach to ensure you have the correct connectivity to run your business.
- Tourism - Working with Visit Buckinghamshire and other tourism organisations to build tourism in the area, increase the number of day visits and overnight stays, increase footfall in our town and local centres.
- Policy and funding - Working with the Buckinghamshire Thames Valley Local Enterprise Partnership to help shape the Local Industrial Strategy and bring additional funding to the area.
- Skills & employability - Working with the Bucks Skills Hub on various skills projects to link businesses with educators and to ensure there is adequate skills provision to run your business effectively.
- Town & Parish Councils - Providing advice and support to ensure each area continues to be prosperous, providing time to organise events and engage at a local level to bring their voice to the district level on economic issues.
The Economic Development Team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org