Collections for large items
We offer a service for the collection of larger household items.
Please consider donating items to charity for re-use. Visit the Furnite Re-use Network website
We can collect up to 3 items.
- 1 - 3 items: £39
If you are in receipt of income related benefits, a reduced fee is available.
- if you require more than 3 items collecting, you will need to fill in another form
- Your booking cannot be amended once your request has been submitted
- We are unable to provide a refund in the event of customer cancellation
- white goods, including:
- washing machine
- electrical items, including
- audio units
- vacuum cleaner
- free standing furniture, including;
- coffee table
- dressing table
- chest of drawers
- bedside cabinet
- dining suite & up to 6 chairs (classed as one item)
- beds including mattress, base and headboard (classed as one item)
- sofa, armchair or three piece suite (classed as one item)
- carpet/lino (size that can be carried by two people)
- garden furniture, including;
- dismantled swing
- plastic toys
We do not collect
- construction / demolition waste (doors/windows, kitchen cabinets, boilers, concrete/bricks, soil etc.)
- business waste
- garden waste
- hazardous waste
- gas / oil cylinders
You must agree to the below before paying for the service
- I understand that I will be charged £39.00/£17.00 for the removal of up to three items.
- I understand that if claiming the concessionary rate, I will be required to provide proof of my benefits received.
- I understand that the inclusion of ineligible items will lead to a delay in the processing of my request or its cancellation. (If you are unsure of whether or not we can collect a specific item please refer to the table on the main Bulky Collection page or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before you proceed with your booking.)
- I understand that the omission or inaccuracy of details required on the form may lead to a delay in the processing of my request or its cancellation.
- I understand that all items must be left outside my property for collection, as the operatives are not insured to enter private buildings, unless prior arrangement has been made and a disclaimer signed.
Use our online form
What happens next
Our contractor, Biffa Municipal Ltd, will contact you to arrange a collection date.
Items must be left outside, in an easily accessible location, at the front of your property.