Report a missed collection
Easter Bank Holiday Collection Day Changes
There will be changes to your waste and recycling collections over Easter. Refer to your collection calendar, or see the table below. Normal collections resume from Monday 29 April.
|Normal Collection Day||Revised Collection Day|
|Friday 19 April||Saturday 20 April|
|Monday 22 April||Tuesday 23 April|
|Tuesday 23 April||Wednesday 24 April|
|Wednesday 24 April||Thursday 25 April|
|Thursday 25 April||Friday 26 April|
|Friday 26 April||Saturday 27 April|
Reports must be made within 24 hours of your collection day.
We will not return for bins which:
- contain incorrect items
- contain recycling wrapped in bags / liners
- have had a label attached explaining the non-collection
- were presented after 7am
- were not presented at the property boundary
- were too heavy to be collected safely
- were presented on the wrong day (check for service changes due to bank holidays)
If your bin or bag was presented correctly, we apologise for the missed collection.
Report a missed bin