Go to the new Buckinghamshire Council website

Toggle menu

Coronavirus support and information

Local information on coronavirus including service changes, business support, how to get help and vaccinations.

Rough sleeping

Council Services reporting

What should you do if you see someone sleeping rough?

If you are concerned about someone sleeping rough you can report it in one of the following ways

  • Contact the Bucks Rough Sleeper Outreach team by calling 01494 459871 or email BucksOutreach@connectionsupport.org.uk
    The outreach team will then contact the person to provide advice and support.
  • Send an alert to StreetLink via the website StreetLink. The details will be sent to the local authority or outreach service for the area concerned to help them find the individual and connect them to support.
  • Contact the Council Housing Team by telephoning 01494 732013 or by e-mail housing.csb@buckinghamshire.gov.uk. We will then work with the Outreach Team to find the person and provide advice and support.

Self-service - housing advice

If the person requires urgent medical attention then please call 999 immediately.